Volunteering England guides
- The Practical Guide to Employer Supported Volunteering for Employers (218.9Kb)
- The Practical Guide to Employer Supported Volunteering for Charities and Volunteer Involving Organisations (152.9Kb)
- The Guide to Employer Supported Volunteering Brokerage for Volunteer Centres (202.6Kb)
The Employers' guide to working with schools and colleges is a one stop shop that helps employers to
- get started or deepen existing relationships, with links to the key organisations that can help;
- understand the real benefits of partnership to their organisation, to schools and to young people; and
- access comprehensive and definitive advice on the most effective ways that employers can engage with schools and colleges.
The London Borough of Barking & Dagenham's volunteering guide (171.2Kb) for the 2012 Olympic & paralympic Games is an example of how local authorities can develop a strategy for a particular event or occasion.